During your visits at Brenner Dental of Park Slope our team works hard in supporting you to improve your oral health, but it is essential that you continue taking care of your oral health at home. Good oral hygiene requires a number of daily habits, Dr. Brenner recommends:
- Brush your teeth after each meal if possible, at least twice a day.
- We recommend a soft-bristled toothbrush and a toothpaste that includes fluoride.
- Floss at least once a day, the most important time being just before you go to bed.
- Eat a balanced diet limiting your intake of sugary and acidic foods.
- Maintain your regular visits to the dentist every six months or more often if indicated.