Leonard J. Brenner, DMD, FAGD, FICD, FASDA
At Brenner Dental of Park Slope, we believe in offering affordable, high-quality dental care to patients of all ages, and provide comprehensive services to meet all your oral health needs. We have provided several resources to help you prepare for your appointment with Dr. Leonard Brenner, and encourage you to review them before visiting our office:
Dr. Leonard Brenner is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, and has been practicing dentistry for over thirty years. He delivers his procedures with the highest-quality care under a strict goal of total patient satisfaction.
He and his wife, Mallory, have three grown children. They spend their free time enjoying quality time with the family, playing tennis and golf and listening to Frank Sinatra.
- Long Island University at C.W. Post College.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine.
- Brookdale Hospital General Practice Residency Program.
- Brenner Dental PC.
- Park Slope, Brooklyn and Hewlett, NY.
- Volunteer at VA at St. Alban’s Hospital in the Facial Pain Clinic, 1979-1982.
- Member of the American Dental Association, 1979 – present.
- Member of the Second District Dental Society of the ADA, 1979 – present.
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry, 1979 – present.
- Member of the Peninsula Hospital Dental Society Study Club,1979 – present.
- Director with the Queens Dental Forum Study Club on Treatment Planning and Implantology, 1992 – present.
- Member of the American Society of Dental Esthetics, 1989 – present.
- Completed Pankey Institute Continuum, 2006.
- Completed Dawson Advanced Dental Concepts Continuum, 2000.
- National Student Children’s Dental Society Award. University of Pittsburgh Dental School, 1978.
- Albert I. Wise Award from the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity. University of Pittsburgh Dental School, 1978.
- Degree of Fellow from the Academy of General Dentistry, 1989.
- Degree of Fellow International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics, 1989.
- American Society for Dental Aesthetics, 2006.
- Degree of Fellow of the International College of Dentists, 2013.
- Degree of Fellow Pierre Fauchard Academy, 2013.
- Degree of Fellow American Society for Dental Aesthetics, 2016.
- President of the Ocean Dental Society Study Club, 1982- 1986.
- Vice President and Program Chairman of the Sheepshead Dental Society, 1987 – present.
- President of the Brooklyn Alumni Chapter of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity, 1985 – present.
- Member of the Oral Health Committee of the Second District Dental Society, 1990 – present.
- Subcommittee man for the Greater NY Dental Meeting, 1980 – present.
- Regent of Regency #3 for the Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity, 1995 – 1997.
- Student Affairs Committee Co-Chair Alpha Omega, 1997 – 2005.
- Appointed to Executive Committee of the Greater New York Dental Meeting, GNYDM 2012.
- Greater New York Dental Meeting on Resin Bonded Retainers, 1987.
- Second District Dental Society on Cosmetic Dentistry. “What’s New?”, 1988.
- Greater New York Dental Meeting on Porcelain Laminate Veneers, 1989.
- Second District Dental Society Porcelain Laminates. “The Keys to Success”, 1991.
- Alpha Omega International Convention in New York on Porcelain Laminate Veneers, 1992.
- Greater New York Dental Meeting on Cosmetic Dentistry and the World of Bonding, 1993.
- Forest Hills Dental Study Club. “Some Nice Things About Bonding”, 1993.
- Sheepshead Dental Society. Composite Bonded Onlays, 1994.
- Greater New York Dental Meeting – Essay – Crazes, Cracks, Fractures, 1997.
- Downstate Hospital, 1998.
- New York Hospital – Queens, 1998.
- Bronx County Dental Society – Crazes, Cracks, Fractures, 1999.
- Board of Directors of the Brighton Neighborhood Association, 1985 – 1992.
- Vice President of the Brighton Neighborhood Association State Senator Sponsored Health Fairs in Brighton Beach, Gerritsen Beach, Canarsie, 1992 – 1999.
- Regent Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity, 1996 – 1998.
- President of the Brighton Neighbor Association, 1999 – 2013.
- Executive Board of Directors Hewlett-Woodmere Business Association, 2012 – 2016.
We invite you to call us at 718-638-6607 to make your appointment with our experienced dentist and learn more about our patient resources and comprehensive dental care in Park Slope, Brooklyn and Hewlett, New York, and the surrounding areas of Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, Crown Heights, Flatbush, Fort Greene, Manhattan Beach, Midwood, Park Slope, Prospect Heights, and Sheepshead Bay, New York.